We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail or by contact form. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
Information gathering and usage of service
- Master-tips uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact. Master-tips does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
- When you register for any Master-tips membership, we ask for information such as your name, age, email address.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Master-tips services.
- Master-tips uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although Master-tips owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Master-tips applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- Master-tips may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Master-tips service primary account holder or by placing a notice on our website. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.