General Terms & Conditions
The “Master-tips” website or the “Site” is provided to you by Master-tips Limited International (“We”, “Us” or “Master-tips”).
By signing up for the Master-tips service (“Service”) or any of the services of Master-tips. (“Master-tips”), you (“You”, “The Customer” or the “User”) are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Master-tips reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Master-tips website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
To provide the services, Master-tips will send You the Picks You have ordered by email at least one (1) hour before the sport event. Master-tips will also display the Picks You have ordered on “Archive Page”.
You must be 18 years or older to use this Service. In this respect, persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site.
You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
You may not use the Master-tips service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) .
You are not allowed to share or reproduce the purchased information with anyone.
A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Master-tips will result in an immediate termination of your services.
The Picks are provided to Master-tips by qualified Sports Analysts. These Sports Analysts have been carefully selected by Us. Most of the Sports Analysts have serious and considerable online betting experience. In particular, the Sports Analysts have been betting for many years, have been betting significant amounts of money each month and are obtaining positive monthly return on investment. However, you should note and be aware that the Sports Analysts past performance will not be a warranty of their future performance. Except as otherwise mentioned below, Master-tips shall not be held liable for any advice, Pick and any other information or Content hosted by Master-tips which may lead You and, more generally, the Users, to place bets, loosing bets or non-appropriate bets.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. No warranty of any kind is made in relation to accuracy, reliability or content.
- Master-tips does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Master-tips does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Master-tips does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the
Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Any information published by Master-tips is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- Master-tips does not accept any form of gambling, betting or wagering.
- Master-tips is not responsible for any loss or damage for the customer, either direct or indirect, as a result of using this information for gambling or betting.
- Customer is responsible to comply with his local laws to avoid breaking the laws in his country.
- In no event shall Master-tips or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Master-tips partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Master-tips.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Master-tips customer, Master-tips employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of Master-tips to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Master-tips and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Master-tips (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any misuse, misconduct or other abuse of the relationship with Master-tips will result in immediate cancelling of any relation between the customer and Master-tips.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to mysupport at contact[at]master-tips.com
Customer is to be billed in advance by Master-tips for the subscription offered. Before the subscription is available for use, customer must accept the terms of business as presented. All plan levels are billed in advance on a monthly basis.